Spicy Cucumber and Cellophane Noodle Salad.
You can cook Spicy Cucumber and Cellophane Noodle Salad using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Cucumber and Cellophane Noodle Salad
- It’s 2 of Cucumbers.
- You need 30 grams of Cellophane noodles.
- It’s 2 of to 3 Wood ear mushrooms.
- You need 1 of packet Imitation crab sticks.
- It’s 2 tbsp of – ★ Sushi vinegar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of ★ Light soy sauce.
- You need 3/4 tbsp of ★ Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ★ Doubanjiang.
- You need 1 tsp of ★ Sugar.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of White sesame seeds.
Spicy Cucumber and Cellophane Noodle Salad instructions
- Cut the cucumber into 4 pieces, and bash them up with a rolling pin. Rehydrate and chop the wood ear mushrooms. Boil the harusame noodles and cut into easy to eat lengths. Shred the crab sticks..
- Put the ★ ingredients into a bowl and mix. Add the Step 1 ingredients and mix. Transfer to serving plates and sprinkle with white sesame seeds..