4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole.
You can have 4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole
- You need of box medium pasta shells (I use bowtie).
- It’s of ground beef.
- You need of cans tomato soup.
- You need of shredded cheese.
- Prepare of baby Swiss cheese.
- It’s of garlic cloves minced.
- You need of medium onion chopped small.
- It’s of water.
- It’s of all spice.
- You need of smoked paprika.
- It’s of Italian seasoning.
- You need of basil leaves.
- It’s of oregano.
- You need of garlic powder.
- Prepare of shakes of dill weed.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of can mushrooms (optional).
4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole step by step
- Cook and drain the pasta until your liking..
- Meanwhile, preheat your oven to 375 degrees and grease a 9×13 baking dish..
- In a large skillet, brown and chop the ground beef with onion, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Add the cooked pasta, tomato soup and half cup water and half the cheese to your skillet with the browned beef and the rest of the seasonings. (Add canned mushrooms if you want.) Stir and cook for another 3 minutes over medium heat..
- Pour the mixture into your greased dish and top with the remaining cheese..
- You can cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes or leave it uncovered. If you used foil uncover and continue baking for an additional 10 minutes. (I turn the broiler on for the last 2-3 minutes to brown the cheese.).
- Serve immediately and store any leftovers in the fridge for up to 3 days..