Charaben All 6 Heroes from Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger.
You can have Charaben All 6 Heroes from Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Charaben All 6 Heroes from Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger
- Prepare 100 grams of Hot cooked white rice.
- You need 1 of Nori seaweed.
- It’s 1 of Sliced Cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 of Sliced cheese.
- You need of Use whatever ingredients you have on hand as substitutes for the ones listed below:.
- Prepare 1 of Imitation crab sticks.
- You need 1 of Very thin omelette (usuyaki tamago).
- Prepare 1 of Decofuri or other colored furikake (rice spinkles).
- Prepare 1 dash of Green vegetables.
Charaben All 6 Heroes from Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger instructions
- Prepare a paper copy of each of the faces you want to make. To make sure you don't mess up the faces, enlarge or reduce the copies to fit the silicone cups..
- Cut out the black face parts by laying the paper pattern over two sheets of nori seaweed. This will give you two pieces of each shape. Use small scissors..
- Stick the Step 2 cutouts (except for the gold character's mask) on the sliced Cheddar cheese. Use the color copies as a guide to cut around the nori using a dressmaker's pin. (The parts are really small, so a pin works better than a toothpick.).
- Use the regular processed sliced cheese for the gold character's mask. Stick the second piece of nori seaweed on the back of each piece. If you don't put the nori on the back of the cheese, the cheese will get distorted and won't lie flat on the rice faces..
- Cut the mouths out of sliced cheese using a toothpick. I did them freehand, but you can use a pattern if you prefer..
- If you are preparing this the day before, stop here. Line a deep plate with plastic wrap, put the cut out parts on the plate and cover loosely with more plastic wrap. Refrigerate..
- Pack the silicone cups with rice and color each one appropriately. I used nori for the black one, thin omelette for the cold one, and wakame and aonori seaweed for the green one..
- The blue one is made with blue colored decofuri, the red one with crabsticks, and the pink one with pink colored sushi flavoring powder. You can use pink decofuri instead. Form each cup into face shapes..
- I put the decofuri in a cup and use it on the surface of the rice only..
- Secure the face parts to the rice balls with small pieces of uncooked spaghetti or another thin pasta poked through the nori. If the pasta won't go through the nori, open a hole first with a toothpick..
- The gold one has another pattern behind it, so make it out of nori and put it on the back..
- Make the eyes out of the red part of a crabstick on the black, yellow, green and blue Kyoryugers, and make green eyes for the pink Kyoryuger using a green vegetable (I used bell pepper). Stick the eyes (are they eyes?) on the heads..
- If Step 12 is too much work, I think you can just skip it. The pink Kyoryuger has a pattern on the face for some reason, so add that with sliced cheese and you're done..