"Yokai-Watch" Character Bento.
You can have "Yokai-Watch" Character Bento using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of "Yokai-Watch" Character Bento
- It’s 100 grams of Plain cooked rice.
- Prepare 1 of Your favorite rice seasonings.
- Prepare 1 of Nori seaweed.
- Prepare 4 of sticks~ Imitation crab sticks.
- You need 1 slice of Sliced cheese.
- It’s 1 piece of Cheddar cheese slices.
- It’s 1 of Fish sausage.
"Yokai-Watch" Character Bento instructions
- Prepare the Jibanyan picture and make stencil for every part..
- Remove the red part of the imitation crab sticks and place on top of the seaweed paper. Don't leave any space between the crab fibers. Using scissors, cut along the shape of the stencil..
- Using a peeler, make thin slices of the fish sausage and make pieces for the ears. Make the face by using sliced cheese..
- Make the nose with fish sausage. Make the eyes with a cheddar cheese and seaweed paper. Make the mouth with seaweed paper too..
- Place the eyes, nose, and mouth onto the face made of sliced cheese. Cut out a section for showing the inside of the mouth..
- Place the pieces for the inside of the ears along the outline made with imitation crab. Make a triangular cut into his right ear. Add the other pieces onto his face and Jibanyan is finished!.
- Prepare an image of Whisper and make a stencil..
- Using sliced cheese, make the body and arms. Make the white part of his eyes by using a straw..
- Using seaweed, make the pupil, and the shape around his eyes and mouth..
- Put all the parts together and Whisper is done!.
- I placed Jibanyan on top of a plain rice ball and Whisper on top of a rice ball wrapped in seaweed paper..