CC'S fall spiced pancakes. Great recipe for CC'S fall spiced pancakes. Heat pan on medium heat not to high so your pancakes don't burn. Use oil or pam spray in pan as well to prevent sticking.
Make a healthy breakfast with this homemade pancake recipe featuring whole grains and fall spices. If you're looking for breakfast ideas, Green Smoothie Girl has amazing healthy recipes that will help you start the day. Stir well however batter may be a little lumpy. You can cook CC'S fall spiced pancakes using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of CC'S fall spiced pancakes
- You need of flour (I used self rising).
- Prepare of milk (I used 2%).
- Prepare of baking powder.
- It’s of baking soda.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- It’s of sugar.
- You need of powdered sugar.
- It’s of butter.
- You need of to 3 shakes of pumpkin pie spice.
- Prepare of to 3 shakes cinnamon.
- It’s of egg.
Heat griddle or pan on medium heat. Add a tablespoon of butter to the pan and make your pancakes being sure to add butter when pan looks "dry". Get your healthy and delicious fall spiced pancakes recipe here! These are packed with whole food goodness which is great for your body and soul!
CC'S fall spiced pancakes instructions
- In a bowl mix milk and lemon juice set aside.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Melt butter than add to milk and lemon juice. Add egg and mix together..
- Add wet and dry ingredients together until smooth and then shake in pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon, mix some more. (I kept the milk near by because my batter was to thick at first).
- Heat pan on medium heat not to high so your pancakes don't burn. Use oil or pam spray in pan as well to prevent sticking..
- Add batter to heated pan do not flip until you see bubbles the more bubbles the better. Just lift to make sure its not burning..
- Cook until done I usually poke the middle to make sure it's cooked all the way…
- Put on your favorite plate top with a pat of butter and more pumpkin pie spice.. drizzle with agave syrup & enjoy! !.
I hope you enjoy this delicious recipe for my favorite fall pancakes! Pumpkin Spice Pancakes go perfect with crisp fall mornings. If you plan on making a lot of pancakes this recipe easily doubles! If your batter starts to thicken too much after sitting for awhile you can thin it back out with a little bit of milk until it's back to your desired consistency. This fluffy pancakes recipe is easy and only requires a few simple ingredients you probably have in The pancakes aren't too sweet and are lightly scented with vanilla.