Pokemon Fennekin 3D Rice Ball Charaben.
You can have Pokemon Fennekin 3D Rice Ball Charaben using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pokemon Fennekin 3D Rice Ball Charaben
- You need 100 grams of Plain cooked rice.
- You need 1 of Yellow furikake rice sprinkles.
- You need 2 stick of Imitation crab sticks.
- Prepare 1 of sheet Toasted nori seaweed (8-sheet pack).
- Prepare 1/6 slice of Sliced cheese.
- It’s 1 dash of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 dash of Ketchup.
Pokemon Fennekin 3D Rice Ball Charaben instructions
- Divide the rice into two portions; one portion bigger than the other. Mix yellow furikake rice sprinkles into the bigger portion. You can also substitute the furikake with boiled egg yolk..
- Make 6 rice balls as seen in the picture. One round rice ball using white and yellow rice, 2 yellow rice balls and 3 small white rice balls..
- First, arrange the white and yellow rice ball in the middle. Then pinch the two yellow rice balls into pointy shapes for the ears and place in the bento..
- Attach the white rice balls as the nose and for the hair parts on both sides of the cheek..
- Make the pieces for the face. Use the seaweed paper for black, imitation crab for the red, and sliced cheese or the white part of the imitation crab for white..
- Begin placing the parts together. Attach the pieces by spreading a thin layer of mayonnaise on the back of the pieces..
- For the delicate pieces, it's easy if you use a bamboo skewer. You can make fine adjustments with it..
- I used the white part of the imitation crab for the sparkle in his eyes and the teeth. As a finishing touch, use a bamboo skewer to place ketchup for blush. Then you're finished..