My Petite California Rolls.
You can cook My Petite California Rolls using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Petite California Rolls
- It’s 350 grams of Hot cooked rice.
- You need 2 tbsp of A) Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of and 1/2 tablespoon A) Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of A) Salt.
- Prepare 8 slice of of sashimi Salmon sashimi (or 4 imitation crab sticks).
- Prepare 1/4 of Avocado.
- It’s 1 of leaf Lettuce.
- You need 1 of Mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tbsp of White sesame seeds.
My Petite California Rolls step by step
- Mix the 'A' condiments into freshly cooked (or reheated) rice. Let it cool..
- Peel the avocado and cut into long strips, about 1 cm in width, and sprinkle with vinegar..
- Place white sesame seeds on a sheet of plastic wrap and evenly spread them over a 13 x 13 cm square area with your hands..
- You could always add more sesame seeds when the roll is finished so you don't have to be too careful with this step..
- Place half the rice on top of the sesame seeds and spread to a 13 x 13 cm square. Wet your hands with water to spread the rice or else the rice will stick..
- Add mayonnaise..
- Adding a dab of wasabi or Japanese mustard will give a spicy, sophisticated taste..
- Arrange the lettuce, avocado, and salmon (or imitation crab) on top. ＊Be careful. It'll be difficult to wrap if you get too ambitious with the filling!.
- Here's an example of being too ambitious with the fillings..
- Wrap the roll forward inside the plastic wrap in one go. I'm using one hand in this photo since I'm holding a camera, but be sure to use both hands while rolling..
- Use the other half of rice to make another roll..