my moms potato pancakes. Spread the mixture on a kitchen towel, roll it up and twist until. These old-fashioned pancakes are fluffy inside and crispy outside. Mom got this recipe from Grandma Rinse shredded potatoes in cold water; drain well, squeezing to remove excess water.
Drop into skillet and flatten with spatula. Fry pancakes about ten minutes total, turning once. Easy potato pancakes are perfect for breakfast, lunch, or as a side. You can have my moms potato pancakes using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of my moms potato pancakes
- You need of baking powder.
- It’s of potatoes.
- Prepare of eggs.
- It’s of onion chopped.
- You need of shakes of oregano.
- It’s of of garlic chopped.
- You need of flour.
- You need of shakes of salt n pepper.
Made with leftover mashed potatoes – they have golden edges and cheesy centers. Potato pancakes are such a delicious way to use up leftover mashed potatoes. They have fluffy centers, golden edges, and a little cheese for. These potato pancakes are made by grating raw potatoes into the batter – weird but so good!
my moms potato pancakes step by step
- grate potatoes and add other ingredients and mix well.
- heat oil in pan on medium and put tblsp of batter in oil and form patties and flip when Brown and flip again till done ,put on Brown paper bag to absorb oil and when done eat n enjoy.
Peel the potatoes and the onion. Dice both vegetables into smaller chunks. Cut the Jalapeno into smaller pieces as well. Put some oil in a large frying pan. Once the pan is hot, place in one spoonful of the potato mixture at a time.