Crockpot Swiss Steak- ninja/slow cooker. Great recipe for Crockpot Swiss Steak- ninja/slow cooker. Crockpot, cube steak, slowcooker, swiss steak, meats, dinner, main course, rice. I have a ninja cooking system that has the stovetop/oven etc built into my slow cooker.
Make this classic recipe for Swiss steak in the slow cooker with round steak, tomatoes and peppers which makes the best savory sauce! Want to make more magic in your crockpot? Prepare gourmet meals at home, at work, or on the go with a genuine slow cooker. You can cook Crockpot Swiss Steak- ninja/slow cooker using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Swiss Steak- ninja/slow cooker
- It’s 2 can of (normal size)Diced stewed tomato-hunts brand.
- You need 1 packages of Cube steak.
- You need 1 of Green bell pepper- sliced into strips.
- You need 1 of Yellow onion- sliced into strips.
- Prepare 1 packages of Swiss steak seasoning-I didn't use whole pack.
- You need 1 can of MILD Rotel.
- You need as needed of Minced garlic.
- You need As needed of Flour to baste steak in.
- It’s As needed of favorite seasonings/herbs.
- Prepare as needed of chopped Celery or celery flakes.
- It’s as needed of Cooked rice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Worchershire sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of or so of beef broth or water.
I already have one of these and just needed an additional one, so I know these crockpots work great. Combine flour, salt and pepper and coat steak completely. Browned round steak is tossed in a slow cooker with vegetables, seasonings, and tomato juice and cooked until the meat is tender. I didn't think this would be that good but I had everything on hand and love crockpot meals so I gave it a whirl.
Crockpot Swiss Steak- ninja/slow cooker instructions
- First, I flour and season steaks, then cook just until the flour turns brown. I have a ninja cooking system that has the stovetop/oven etc built into my slow cooker. So I just do it in it on stovetop function. But if you don't, you can do the normal way on stovetop in a pan. Then put it in the slow cooker..
- Mix tomatoes, rotel, Worcestershire, peppers, onion, minced garlic, broth or water and some of the Swiss steak seasoning pk in crock pot..
- Cook on high 4 hours or low 6-8. Serve with steamed or cooked rice..
- Heres a pic of swiss steak seasoning pack i got from kroger..
I didn't have time to do the browning so I. I modified my Mom's recipe as I became a more experienced cook. In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, pepper and salt. I love simple things like this that I can throw in the crockpot and forget about all day! This Slow Cooker Swiss Steak is simple to make and a recipe the entire family will love.