Fish taco with spicy cilantro lime sauce.
You can have Fish taco with spicy cilantro lime sauce using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fish taco with spicy cilantro lime sauce
- You need of Fish taco.
- You need 4 slice of tilapia.
- You need 1 of italian breading.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 of limes.
- You need 1 bunch of cilantro.
- It’s 2 of avacado.
- It’s 1 head of cabbage.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayo.
- Prepare 2 of jalapeno.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 dash of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 dash of garlic powder.
- You need 1 dash of pepper.
- You need 1 dash of hot sauce.
- It’s 1 dozen of corn tortillas.
Fish taco with spicy cilantro lime sauce step by step
- take the 2 eggs put in bowl and whip til smooth mixture.
- dip talapia in egg mixture then in breading.
- put breaded talapia in preheated frying pan with olive oil.
- cook til fish for 5 min or until flakey.
- to make the fish sauce take mayo, sour cream, 1 diced jalapeno, 1/4 cup chopped cilantro, and spices and mix together in bowl.
- squeeze 1/4 of lime to fish sauce and a couple dashes of whatever hot sauce you prefer and mix in.
- put cooked fish, fish sauce, sliced cabbage, sliced avacado, and diced jalapeno inside a double layered corn tortilla.
- squeeze lime on top and enjoy.