Easy Cinnamon Rolls with Puff Pastry.
You can cook Easy Cinnamon Rolls with Puff Pastry using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Cinnamon Rolls with Puff Pastry
- Prepare of For the bread dough:.
- It’s of All purpose flour (half strong flour + half cake flour).
- It’s of Milk.
- It’s of Sugar.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Dry yeast.
- You need of Frozen puff pastry (24 x 16 cm).
- Prepare of For the filling:.
- You need of to 7 shakes Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare of to 5 tablespoons Sugar.
- Prepare of Dried fruits.
- You need of Melted butter.
Easy Cinnamon Rolls with Puff Pastry step by step
- Knead all ingredients for the bread dough except for the puff pastry. Let the dough rise (first rising)..
- Punch out the air from the dough, and let rest for 15 minutes. While that's going on, soak the dried fruits in hot water to reconstitute. Take out the frozen puff pastry from the freezer to soften a bit..
- Dust your work place. Using a rolling pin, stretch out the bread dough really gently. Fold in the puff pastry. Roll out the dough to sandwich the puff pastry..
- Fold the bread dough, making sure not to trap any air. Turn it 90° and fold..
- Fold in the edges. Repeat for 5 to 6 times..
- Fold the top and bottom. Roll it out again until it's about 3 x 15 cm..
- Evenly spread out the melted butter. If there are any leftovers, don't throw them out..
- Sprinkle tones of cinnamon and sugar..
- Drain the dried fruits and place them on top (don't put any on the seams)..
- Roll it up..
- Divide int 12 portions. Place them in muffin liners if you have any. Cover with a sheet of damp kitchen paper. Let it rise for 40 minutes at 25 to 30° C (second rising)..
- When it doubles in size, brush any leftover melted butter on top..
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes at 180℃ to finish. Please adjust cooking time to your oven..