Christmas Character Bento with Santa Claus and a Reindeer.
You can cook Christmas Character Bento with Santa Claus and a Reindeer using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Christmas Character Bento with Santa Claus and a Reindeer
- It’s 1 of use as much (to taste) Hot cooked white rice.
- You need 1 of Bonito flakes & soy sauce (or furikake).
- It’s 1 of Nori seaweed.
- Prepare 3 stick of Imitation crab sticks.
- Prepare 1 dash of Sliced cheddar cheese (can be substituted with egg crepe).
- It’s 1 piece of Mini wiener sausages (cocktail size).
- You need 1 slice of Boiled carrot.
Christmas Character Bento with Santa Claus and a Reindeer instructions
- To make Santa, put your favorite ingredient in the rice and squeeze it into a sandbag shape using plastic wrap. Make one of the ends pointy..
- To make a reindeer, mix the rice with soy sauce and bonito flakes, and squeeze it into a sandbag shape..
- Peel off the red surface of the imitation crab carefully. Leave a little bit of white part on one of the edges..
- Wrap the imitation crab from Step 3 around Santa’s body and his head. Wrap a thin strip of imitation crab on the middle of the reindeer’s body. Wrap both of them with plastic wrap and let it settled..
- Boil the mini wiener sausages and cut up to make Santa’s nose, ears and the antlers of the reindeer. Refer to the picture..
- Cut the antler part from Step 5 into half. Cut off pieces to make it look like the reindeer's antlers..
- Pack a bento box with rice balls from Step 4 and secure the parts from Step 5 and 6 with a piece of a spaghetti noodle. (The noodle soften and be edible.).
- Cut out the sliced cheese and make Santa’s beard. (If you do not own a cookie cutter, use a toothpick to cut the cheese).
- Place the beard from Step 8 under Santa’s nose. Cut out the sliced cheddar cheese with a round cookie cutter and place it onto reindeer’s leash..
- Cut the nori seaweed with a round craft cutter to make eyes and place them on the faces. Cut out the carrot with a small round cookie cutter to make cheeks. Secure them with spaghetti noodles onto the reindeer’s face and it is done assembling. (The top picture does not have the cheeks.).
- Wreath salad https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/150396-wreath-shaped-salad-for-christmas-bento.