Yummiest healthiest PARANTHA. Make The Yummiest & Healthiest Salad Paratha For Your Kids Or Yourself, Just Follow Along The Video. Full Recipe of How to Make Millet Stuffed Parantha (Millet Breakfast). Recipe includes tips on how to roll roti/parantha and how to roast to perfection.
Interesting recipe by a parentune mother. Two types of Paranthas which are packed with nutrition. Regular whole wheat flour dough andghee/butter to make paranthas. You can cook Yummiest healthiest PARANTHA using 24 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yummiest healthiest PARANTHA
- You need of wheat flour or ATTA.
- It’s of gramflour.
- You need of ragi flour.
- Prepare of finely grated cauliflower.
- Prepare of finely grated carrots.
- It’s of peas.
- It’s of finally grated radish.
- Prepare of green chilli grated.
- It’s of boiled potatoes mashed.
- Prepare of leftover daal any.
- You need of boiled CHICKPEAS.
- It’s of grated onion.
- You need of ginger grated.
- Prepare of ghee.
- You need of rock salt.
- Prepare of red chili powder.
- Prepare of turmeric.
- Prepare of garam masala.
- Prepare of cumin seeds.
- It’s of carom seeds.
- Prepare of chaat masala.
- It’s of coriander powder.
- It’s of curry leaves.
- It’s of kasoori methi.
It's receipe are simple and easy. Very nutrition and healthy also for all ages people. dassana amit. Wish i could get some cooking lessons from you. Health Benefits Of Ajmoda Celery has long been a staple on the list of superfoods and healthy snacks.
Yummiest healthiest PARANTHA instructions
- Mix all the ingredients well and patiently make a smooth dough by taking small amounts of water.
- In the end grease the dough with hands and let it rest for atleast 30 minutes.i did it for 4 to 5 hours.
- Make small tortillas like paranthas and enjoy.
- Stay safe stay healthy.
A delicious way to experience the benefits of Ajmoda is in paranthas! This is one dish that is complete in itself with two yummiest ingredients coming together, kheema and parantha. Healthy Indian recipe: Garlic and coriander parantha. Are you in the mood to have something healthy and Indian? Then worry not because the recipe we are going to share today will satisfy your Indian.