Smoked Salmon and shrimp cream cheese Sushi.
You can cook Smoked Salmon and shrimp cream cheese Sushi using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smoked Salmon and shrimp cream cheese Sushi
- You need 1 Package of Seaweed Wrap.
- It’s 2 Cups of Rice.
- Prepare 2 of Avocados.
- It’s 1 Package of Salmon Smoked.
- It’s 1 Package of Enoki Mushrooms (Optional).
- You need 1 Jar of Tobiko/Masago (Fish Eggs).
- You need 1 Package of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Small Canned Shrimp.
- You need of Seasme Seeds.
- Prepare of Sushi Mat (Or something flexible).
- It’s of Wasabi & Ginger (Optional).
- Prepare of Sushi vinegar.
Smoked Salmon and shrimp cream cheese Sushi step by step
- Cook rice in rice cooker or on the stove add a small amount of olive oil to the water. When done cooking add sushi vinegar and let cool..
- Mix together 1/2 cup cream cheese with one 1 can of shrimp. (You can use the rest of the cream cheese as normal.).
- Slice the Avocados, Mushrooms, and smoked salmon into THIN strips about half the size of your pinky..
- Grab a small bowl of cold water..
- Place down your sushi mat at a table in front of you have all the cut ingredients to the side of you. Place down a sheet of seaweed..
- Get your hands wet with the cold water and pick up a small fist full of rice stick the rice in the middle of the seaweed and slowly pull the rice into all four corners DO NOT SMASH THE RICE DOWN..
- When rice is evenly distributed sprinkle sesame seeds and tobiko to the surface..
- CAREFUL grab edges of seaweed and flip over onto the other side. repeat steps 6 and 7..
- In the middle of the sushi add all of your ingredients (Salmon, Cream Cheese/ Shrimp mixture, Mushrooms, Avocados, ETC.).
- When ready take the mat and fold the seaweed just over the middle of the ingredients. Add pressure with your four fingers and squeeze pull back mat and make adjustments as needed. Roll the rest normally, push in sides if needed..
- Now time to cut! Try not to push so hard with the knife use a very gentle sawing motion serrated knifes work best for this. To cut into perfect pieces cut exactly in half and cut those halves in half..
- Your done! Server with a side of ginger or wasabi and make your own variations! If you used this recipe please give me some feedback! Pictures are great as well..