“Temari-Sushi” Ball-shaped Sushi. To make the sushi, place a sheet of plastic wrap on your work surface. Put your sushi ingredient in the center and dab a little wasabi on. Wrap them with a plastic wrap and lightly squeeze, that 's it, very easy, right?.
As you may have guessed, Temari Sushi was named after these. Temarizushi, or Temari sushi, are small and ball-shaped sushi. Temari (literally means "hand ball" in English) is a traditional Japanese embroidered ball, which people used to play within Japan. You can have “Temari-Sushi” Ball-shaped Sushi using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of “Temari-Sushi” Ball-shaped Sushi
- Prepare 300 g of Cooked Sushi Rice.
- Prepare of Avocado.
- It’s of Tomato.
- You need of Asparagus.
- It’s of Lemon.
- Prepare of Tuna.
- Prepare of Salmon.
- You need of Shellfish.
- You need of Spanish mackerel.
Open saran wrap and wrap rice ball with cucumber slice. In the middle, place little bit of salmon roe. Place okura on top of tuna sushi balls. I made Temari Sushi which means small ball-shaped sushi.
“Temari-Sushi” Ball-shaped Sushi instructions
- Place a plastic wrap, on top place fillings and 12g Sushi rice on top of fillings. Wrap them with a plastic wrap and lightly squeeze, that’s it, very easy, right ?.
- Same way, I made some for vegan. Sliced avocado, sliced cherry tomato, sliced and boiled asparagus this time..
- Decorate them with sliced lemon, green onion, grated ginger and plum. Bon Appetite !.
- Today's fishes, King salmon, Sockeye salmon, Blue fin tuna, Albacore tuna, Seared albacore tuna, Spotted prawn, Horse mackerel, Kinme-dai (Red snapper), Hirame (Flat fish), Tako (Octopus), Seared Miru-gai (Geoduck clam) and Hokki (Surf clam)..
- My cooking video are available on YouTube, you can search "Coozy Life" if you like I would love you to have "Subscribe" and "Thumbs Up". Your supports will encourage me to make more interesting recipes in the future..
When ready to serve, unwrap the plastic wrap and pour the mayonnaise sauce on top of each temari sushi. Today I'm making temari sushi, AKA sushi balls. Some of the ingredients I got will be hard to get abroad, but don't worry, you can use All you need to do is to cut the ingredients and wrap them with rice into a ball shape with saran wrap. This small ball shaped sushi is easy and fun to make. Call your friends over and make a dish full of colorful inspirations!