Cauliflower popcorn. Trim the head of cauliflower, discarding the core and thick stems; cut florets into pieces about the size of ping-pong. By The Good Housekeeping Test Kitchen. On large rimmed baking sheet, toss cauliflower florets with olive oil, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, turmeric and salt.
Something special happens when you roast cauliflower – it almost tastes like popcorn! This is my absolute favorite way to prepare cauliflower, and one of my favorite veggie recipes of all time! Roasting cauliflower transforms it into a delectable snack. You can have Cauliflower popcorn using 19 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower popcorn
- You need of Water for boiling the cauliflower.
- It’s of Cauliflower Floret boiled.
- Prepare of Panko Breadcrumbs as required for coating.
- It’s of oil as required for deep frying.
- It’s of For the coating.
- Prepare of Parsley or ½ tsp of Coriander or Oregano, chopped.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder or ginger garlic paste.
- You need of Onion powder.
- It’s of Black Pepper.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of Corn flour.
- You need of Maida.
- You need of (For the batter).
- It’s of Corn flour.
- It’s of Maida.
- It’s of Soya sauce.
- You need of yogurt.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of Water as required for batter.
Your family will eat it up just like it's popcorn. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen. This Cauliflower Popcorn is simple to make and will satisfy your popcorn cravings. Transform cauliflower into low carb popcorn with just a few ingredients! I've always wanted to try to make.
Cauliflower popcorn instructions
- 1st boil cauliflower..than strian it.. In a large mixing bowl combine cauliflower with chopped parsley, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, salt, corn flour and maida. Stir using your hands until all ingredients are combined..
- The cauliflower have to be well coated.than make water batter ingredients upper mention hai…jab cauliflower sab batter main coat ho jaye tu bread crumbs ki coating karay or fry kar lay….yummy cauliflower popcorn ready hai😊.
Transfer to a baking sheet and spread in a single layer. Stick to your healthy resolutions and eat healthy snacks with this easy roasted cauliflower popcorn recipe. See more Snack recipes at Tesco Real Food. She set her bowl down on the ground as I pushed mine towards her. All you do is toss some cauliflower florets with a magical mixture of magical popcorn magic, spread on.