California Rolls with Salmon and Cream Cheese. Add the cream cheese, then the smoked salmon or regular salmon. I overwrap the salmon to make sure there is no holes in between. Now, you see here that the salmon is nicely and evenly spread from edge to edge, as is the cream cheese.
Delicious Philadelphia and California sushi with salmon and masago caviar on white background. Stuffed zucchini rolled with cream cheese. Maki sushi rolls with salmon and California cheese. You can have California Rolls with Salmon and Cream Cheese using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of California Rolls with Salmon and Cream Cheese
- It’s 540 ml of Rice.
- It’s 7 tbsp of ★ Sushi vinegar.
- It’s 3 1/2 tbsp of ★ Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of ★ Salt.
- You need 1 of Toasted white sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of Avocado.
- You need 1 of Cucumber.
- You need 8 stick of Imitation crab sticks.
- Prepare 1 of Smoked salmon.
- It’s 1 of Cream cheese.
- You need 2 of sheets Toasted nori seaweed.
Th salmon, cream cheese, rice, chili pepper and cucumber sprinkled over sliced chili pepper on Hot fried Sushi Roll with salmon, avocado and cheese. I often make California roll with cucumber and avocado so when I saw this recipe I was thrilled to try a new version. Unfortunately we didn't like it as much. I thought the cream cheese will add a good flavor but no didn't work for me! sorry.
California Rolls with Salmon and Cream Cheese instructions
- To make sushi rice, combine freshly cooked rice with the ★ ingredients. Cut the nori seaweed sheet into fourths..
- Cut the avocado and cucumber lengthwise into eighths and prepare the other filings..
- Put a piece of plastic wrap over a sushi mat and align the bottom ends. Spread out the sesame seeds 15cm-wide along the bottom end and lay the rice on top..
- Take a piece of nori seaweed that's been cut into fourths and place it slightly above the center of the rice. Smear mayonnaise in a line under the nori seaweed..
- Lay down the avocado, cucumber and crab sticks, leaving a strip of rice along the bottom end..
- Pressing down the cucumber sticks in the center, lift the bottom end of the sushi rolling mat and roll towards the other end..
- Make sure to keep the edge of the plastic wrap out of the roll. Squeeze the roll through the sushi rolling mat..
- If rice falls out from the end of the roll, tuck it in using your fingers while pressing down on the roll through the sushi rolling mat..
- Remove the sushi rolling mat. Repeat the process and make 3 more rolls. The rolls can be sliced more neatly if you set them aside for a while before slicing..
- Repeat the same process and make 4 smoked salmon and cream cheese rolls..
- Detach the end of the plastic wrap from the roll so it's easier to remove it later. With the plastic wrap on, slice the roll into 8 pieces. Remove the plastic wrap..
- Add a few more toppings to these basic California rolls to make rainbow rolls!.
Vigorously mix the cream cheese with the heavy cream and lemon juice with an electric mixer. Spread over the salmon slices, roll up and serve decoratively. The Philadelphia Roll has salmon and cream cheese, which makes it one of the more caloric sushi rolls. It's a good comfort roll to order and one of the best ones if you're into the cream cheese taste with fish. An easy way to make homemade philly sushi rolls without raw salmon using smoked salmon cream cheese.