Salmon California Rolls.
You can have Salmon California Rolls using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salmon California Rolls
- It’s 700 grams of Sushi rice.
- You need 1 of serving Salmon.
- You need 3 of Imitation crab sticks.
- Prepare 1/2 of Cucumber.
- You need 5 of leaves Shiso.
- Prepare 1 of Sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 of egg Tamagoyaki.
- Prepare 1 dash of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of sheet Nori seaweed.
Salmon California Rolls step by step
- Put the nori seaweed on the sushi rolling mat, spread the rice on top, then cover with plastic wrap..
- Turn it over, place the fillings on top of the seaweed, then roll it up..
- Top the rolled sushi with salmon, press down on the rolls to shape them, and let sit to allow the flavours penetrate..
- Slice, then top with mayonnaise and shiso to finish..