Kolkata style Singara(matar cauliflower samosa). Hi Friends, Hope you will like my today's recipe Cauliflower samosa/Gobi samosa/phulkopir samosa. Hii guys in this video i shared how to make samosa or singara kolkata style at home✨Make this recipe at home and have fun #simplyshrabantislife #trendingnow. Shingara recipe, Bengali style samosa, Bengali style singara, Easy shingara recipe, Best samosa recipe, Quick and easy samosa recipe, Bengali singhada recipe, Singara recipe in bangla Bengali Style Singara ( Samosa ) Preparation
Singara is a Bong name for samosas, a triangular Indian pastry with mainly savoury stuffing of. The Bengali samosa, which is referred to as the singara, uses potatos and peas, and cauliflower, and even peanuts for a little crunch. Even though it's hot thanks to the chillies used, it's much milder than other samosas when it comes to the spice factor. You can cook Kolkata style Singara(matar cauliflower samosa) using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kolkata style Singara(matar cauliflower samosa)
- It’s of Boiled potato.
- It’s of peas.
- It’s of Chopped cauliflower.
- Prepare of chopped onion.
- It’s of ginger paste.
- It’s of Chopped Green chilli.
- It’s of turmeric powder.
- You need of red chilli powder.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Prepare of Oil.
- You need of Coriander leaves.
- You need of all purpose flour.
HolidayIQ Traveller Anindyaa shares, "Kolkata is. A samosa (/səˈmoʊsə/) is a fried or baked pastry with a savoury filling, such as spiced potatoes, onions, peas, cheese, beef and other meats, or lentils. Your Samosa stock images are ready. Download all free or royalty-free photos and vectors.
Kolkata style Singara(matar cauliflower samosa) step by step
- Make a dough of flour,salt,oil & required water.Cover it & keep aside..
- Heat oil & fry ginger paste & chopped onion.Saute it till soft..
- Add boiled chopped potato, cauliflower & peas.Mix it well with salt, sugar & all spices..
- Filling is ready now..
- Now take a small portion from flour dough,roll it & make a shape of samosa cone..
- Put 2tspn potato mixture in it & seal it well from all sides..
- Heat enough oil & deep fry it.Serve it with your favourite deep sauce..
Use them in commercial designs under lifetime, perpetual & worldwide rights. Dreamstime is the world`s largest stock photography community. Enjoy Mutton Keema Samosa as a snack with Dhaniya Pudina Chutney and Date Tamarind Chutney. Mutton Keema Samosa, also known as the Mangsher Singara in Bengali is the most popular evening snack made during Ramadan at Muslims homes as well as in snack corners too. This "Singara" is specially made in Winter, as Cauliflower is the popular vegetable of this season.