Boiled Rice crunchy Veg Chilli.
You can cook Boiled Rice crunchy Veg Chilli using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Boiled Rice crunchy Veg Chilli
- It’s of Boiled rice.
- It’s of Boiled potato.
- You need of Ararot.
- It’s of Cauliflower.
- It’s of Chopped green Chilli.
- You need of Ginger-Garlic paste.
- You need of Breadcrumbs.
- Prepare of Garam Masala powder.
- It’s of Kitchen king.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Red Chilli powder.
- You need of Onion cutted in square shape.
- You need of Tomato sauce, Chilli sauce, soya sauce.
Boiled Rice crunchy Veg Chilli instructions
- Take 1 katori boiled rice (leftovers rice) and mash it well..
- Mix grated boiled potato, ararot, chopped cauliflower & it's chopped branches, chopped green Chilli, all masala and salt. Mix them well..
- Take mixture and make small pieces in ball shape..
- Roll all balls in breadcrumbs.
- Keep all balls in fridger for 10 minutes.
- Now dip fry the balls in low flame..
- Put 2 spoon oil in karahi. Add Ginger-Garlic paste in hot oil in low flame. Add onion, salt & all types of sauce..
- When it cooked, mix fried ball in karahi.
- After mixing well., Take out all balls in serving plate. Boiled rice crunchy veg Chilli is ready..