Easy Salmon Chirashi Sushi.
You can have Easy Salmon Chirashi Sushi using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Salmon Chirashi Sushi
- It’s 540 ml of White uncooked rice.
- Prepare 3 slice of Lightly salted salmon filets.
- Prepare 1 of to 1 1/2 Cucumber.
- You need 5 of Shiso leaves.
- It’s 1 of tablespoon, (to taste) Beni shouga red pickled ginger (or regular ginger if you don't have beni shouga).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sesame seeds.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 of Nori seaweed.
- It’s 60 ml of ★ Vinegar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ★ Sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ★ Salt.
- You need 10 cm of Kombu.
Easy Salmon Chirashi Sushi step by step
- Cook the rice with the konbu seaweed. You can omit the konbu seaweed if you like..
- While the rice is cooking, grill the salmon, take off the skin and bones and flake..
- Slice the cucumber and put it in a plastic container with a little salt. Shake it around a bit, and leave until some moisture comes out of the slices..
- Chop up the shiso, beni shouga (or regular ginger or myoga ginger. You can omit these for children)..
- Mix the ★ ingredients together in a small pan and bring to a boil to melt the sugar..
- When the rice is done, turn it out into a sushi tub (sushi oke). Alternatively, wet the inside of a large bowl, drain and then put the rice in. Mix with the sushi vinegar from Step 5..
- When the sushi rice is mixed, cool it rapidly by fanning it, and mix in the sesame seeds..
- While the rice cools, beat the eggs, season with a little salt and make usuyaki tamago (very thin omelettes). Shred finely to make kinshi tamago when cool..
- When the rice has cooled down, mix in the flaked salmon, tightly squeezed out cucumber slices, shiso and beni-shouga. Done!.
- Mound on a serving plate and top with kinshi tamago and shredded nori. Enjoy..
- This is a children's version for Hinamatsuri (Girl's Day)..
- This is an adult version for Hinamatsuri. It's topped with sugar snap pears and ikura (salmon roe)..