Mixed veg Burger. Veg Burger Recipe with step by step photos. burger buns stuffed with mix vegetable patties, spiced mayonnaise dressing and cucumber, tomato, onion slices. veg burgers are an all time favorite at. These veg burgers are really easy to make if you plan ahead. I usually make the dressing one day ahead In this veg burger recipe, I have made the patties the same way I made the mixed veg cutlet.
As shown mix mayonnaise and ketchup and apply on both the inner sides of pav. Here are our most popular veggie burger recipes Most recipes are vegan, and some are vegetarian. Veg Burger is a popular fast food Indian snack. You can have Mixed veg Burger using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mixed veg Burger
- Prepare of boiled vegetables.
- You need of Cauliflower.
- Prepare of Green peas.
- Prepare of Carrots.
- Prepare of boiled potatoes.
- It’s of bread crumbs.
- Prepare of Oil or butter gor shallow frying patties.
- It’s of Dry spices:.
- Prepare of chilli powder.
- You need of black pepper.
- You need of chaat masala.
- You need of jeera powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Burger pao.
- It’s of serving:.
- You need of Cabbage leaves.
- It’s of Cheese slices.
- You need of peeled and chopped cucumber.
- Prepare of chopped tomatoes.
- You need of mayonnaise.
- You need of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare of Bread crumbs for shallow frying.
This vegetarian burger recipe has the patties made with mix vegetables. The burger buns are stuffed with the. Looking for the best veggie burger recipe? Try one of our vegetarian burgers from black bean burgers to mushroom burgers and the best vegan burger recipes.
Mixed veg Burger instructions
- Boil water in a pot on medium flame add all vegetable and boil for 5 minutes. Strain all water and take in a bowl..
- Peel and add boiled potatoes, mix well together add bread slices, bread crumbs and add all the dry spices and mix well..
- Make round shape patties with dough and keep a pan on medium flame and shallow fry patties by applying some oil or butter. Let it turn crispy and golden brown from both the sides..
- Now cut the pao in middle and start arranging burger. As shown mix mayonnaise and ketchup and apply on both the inner sides of pav. Now keep patty add cheese slice, cabbage, tomatoes and cucumber. Cover with the other slice and add skewers or small stick for proper holding..
- Burger is ready to serve with any chips or any snacks and cold drinks..
This super healthy veggie burger recipe is so EASY to make and completely delicious. They will quickly become your new favorite veggie burgers! See more ideas about Veggie burger, Recipes, Vegetarian recipes. Portabella mushrooms, broccoli, black beans, and seasoning make this a burger even meat lovers can't resist! This delicious mixed vegetables and potato patties (aloo tikki) are then sandwiched in a soft bun.