Veggie cakes with tuna. Tuna & Corn Fish Cakes with Veggie Salad. When Dominic and I started dating he had one request of me … and I paraphrase, "Please learn how to make tuna This crispy fried tuna patties recipe is a quick, easy & healthy dinner idea! Mayo keeps these tuna cakes tender on the inside, yet crunchy on the outside.
Combine the mayonnaise, mustard and milk. Serve with tuna cakes and peas. Warm and flavorful tuna cakes that can be used for meal prepping, in sandwiches, served with a salad, avocados, or a side of veggies. You can cook Veggie cakes with tuna using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Veggie cakes with tuna
- It’s 1 of small can tuna.
- You need 10 slices of toast bread.
- You need 50 g of sweet corn.
- You need 1 of red pepper.
- Prepare 5 of tbps sour cream.
- It’s 50 g of cooked lentils.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
To make the tuna cakes spicy and give them an extra kick, chop up the jalapenos without removing the seeds but if spice is not your thing, simply scoop out the inside of. Crispy tuna cakes are keto, paleo, and gluten-free. Tuna patties are easy, affordable, and delicious! That's why I make these delicious tuna cakes for dinner about once a week.
Veggie cakes with tuna instructions
- Tear the bread apart into small pieces, and mix with the rest of the ingredients, except the red papper, that will be the garnish.
- Put butter into the holes of the muffin pan and divide the mixture equally, garnish with red pepper.
- Bake in the oven till its set and the peppers are baked.
They are an excellent option for those nights when you just don't feel like cooking an. Easy Tuna Cakes are made with Safe Catch Tuna. Roasted Red Pepper Mayo is where it's at! Reviews for: Photos of Spicy Tuna Fish Cakes. TUNA POTATO PATTIES AKA TUNA FISH CAKES These tuna potato patties, aka tuna fish cakes, are a great way to start adding tuna in your diet.