Pav Bhaji. Pav bhaji recipe with video & step by step photos – A delicious blend of mix veggies cooked in butter & spices, served with soft butter tasted buns. Pav is an Indian bread and bhaji is mashed vegetables. Pav Bhaji is popular Indian street food where dinner rolls/buns are served with spicy mashed veggies topped with dollop of butter.
Pav Bhaji is a popular Indian street food. Pav Bhaji is made with potatoes and vegetables cooked in a tomato base, and enjoyed with pav or dinner rolls. We will make it in both Instant Pot and Stovetop. You can have Pav Bhaji using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pav Bhaji
- It’s of Chopped Onion.
- It’s of Ginger Garlic paste.
- You need of pav bhaji masala.
- It’s of oil.
- It’s of Kashmiri powder.
- It’s of coriander powder.
- You need of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare of Boiled cauliflower.
- Prepare of Boiled potato mashed.
- It’s of Chopped Capcicum.
- It’s of Peas.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Turmeric powder.
- You need of butter.
- You need of pav.
Pav Bhaji is a favorite fast food dish in India. Pav is buns and bhaji is the mixed spicy vegetables. This is a very popular dish with roadside vendors. Both Pav and Bhaji are served together along with chopped onions and lemon wedge.
Pav Bhaji step by step
- Heat oil in pan. Add chopped onions and cook till the colour gets brown add chopped tomatoes, Add ginger garlic paste boiled cauliflower, Capicum chopped, add chopped tomatoes, add salt per taste. Add pau bhaji Masala, Turmeric powder Red chilli powder, Add coriander powder.
- Add water add cook for 10 minutes then add mashed vegetables and cook 10 minutes. Mash the vegetable with a help of masher Add peas lastly add boiled potato and mash it with a masher.When the vegetables get mashed add water and 15-20 minutes. Then add butter and chopped coriander..
- In the same pan, Add a little butter add little bhaji,add chopped coriander and Lightly toast on one side and then turn to toast on the other side..
Pav Bhaji being native to Maharashtra especially to Mumbai is enjoyed globally. Pav Bhaji is the ultimate street food from Mumbai, a city that's always close to my heart. It's a mad mash of potatoes, tomatoes, onions, cauliflower, green peppers, green peas and spices, and you. Pav Bhaji is a a very popular Indian fast food dish common in Mumbai. Pav means bread and bhaji means mashed vegetable dish.