author: Bobby Lynch
– “12 oz skinless boneless chicken breast halves or thighs” – “2 tbsp honey” – “2 tbsp vinegar” – “2 tbsp orange juice” – “4 tsp soy sauce” – “1 1/2 tsp cornstarch” – “2 tbsp olive oil” – “4 cup cut up vegetables such as broccoli sweet pepper onion andor mushrooms” – “2 cup hot cooked rice”
– “Cut chicken into bite-sized strips; set aside.” – “For sauce, in a small bowl stir together honey, vinegar, orange juice, soy sauce, and for starch; set aside.” – “Pour oil into a wok or large skillet. Heat over medium high heat. Add vegetables to wok; cook and stir for 3 to 4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp and tender. Remove vegetables from wok.” – “Add chicken to wok; cook and stir until chicken is no longer pink. Push chicken to the center of wok. Stir sauce; add to the center of the wok. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.” – “Return cooked vegetables to wok. Cook and stir about 1 minute more until heated through.” – “Serve over rice.”
– honeyglazes – chicken – stir
katakunci: honeyglazes chicken stir
nutrition: 221 calories
![Honey-Glazes Chicken Stir Fry](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/67307216/751x532cq70/honey-glazes-chicken-stir-fry-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, honey-glazes chicken stir fry. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
I know some of you may feel "stuck" in the house, so why not make it fun!? Cut chicken into cubes, set aside. In a small bowl combine honey, vinegar, juice, soy sauce and cornflour, set aside.
Honey-Glazes Chicken Stir Fry is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Honey-Glazes Chicken Stir Fry is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have honey-glazes chicken stir fry using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
##### The ingredients needed to make Honey-Glazes Chicken Stir Fry:
1. Take 12 oz skinless, boneless chicken breast halves or thighs 1. Take 2 tbsp honey 1. Prepare 2 tbsp vinegar 1. Take 2 tbsp orange juice 1. Prepare 4 tsp soy sauce 1. Get 1 1/2 tsp cornstarch 1. Prepare 2 tbsp olive oil 1. Make ready 4 cup cut up vegetables, such as broccoli, sweet pepper, onion and/or mushrooms 1. Get 2 cup hot cooked rice
While some recipes are best approached with a work-as-you-go mindset, stir-fry is not one of them. Before firing up the stove, be sure to stir together the sauce, prep the meat and all the veggies, and have everything. Remove chicken from brine, place in bowl and season. Transfer chicken to egg wash then the flour, coating evenly.
##### Instructions to make Honey-Glazes Chicken Stir Fry:
1. Cut chicken into bite-sized strips; set aside. 1. For sauce, in a small bowl stir together honey, vinegar, orange juice, soy sauce, and for starch; set aside. 1. Pour oil into a wok or large skillet. Heat over medium high heat. Add vegetables to wok; cook and stir for 3 to 4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp and tender. Remove vegetables from wok. 1. Add chicken to wok; cook and stir until chicken is no longer pink. Push chicken to the center of wok. Stir sauce; add to the center of the wok. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. 1. Return cooked vegetables to wok. Cook and stir about 1 minute more until heated through. 1. Serve over rice.
Honey Glazed Lemon Roast Chicken Recipe. Add the slurry to the drippings, heat and stir until thickened. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Fast and flavorful spicy sriracha honey chicken stir-fry is the answer to your weekday food slump. Tender pieces of chicken tossed in a savory-sweet sauce.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food honey-glazes chicken stir fry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!