Chili Cheese Stick.
You can have Chili Cheese Stick using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chili Cheese Stick
- You need 20 of finger chili.
- It’s 20 of Spring rolls or lumpia wrappers.
- Prepare 1 box of cheddar cheese , sliced into small strips.
- It’s 1 of cooking oil, for deep frying.
- You need 1 of ground beef or pork (optional).
- Prepare 20 of ham (optional).
Chili Cheese Stick instructions
- Using a sharp knife, slit each chili vertical cut then scrape out the seeds. Rinse and drain..
- Stuff the chili with cheese then wrap and roll the wrapper, use a bit of water to seal the edges..
- In a frying pan, heat enough oil then deep fry the rolls for 2-3 minutes until golden brown and crisp..
- Drain on paper towel then serve with preferred dressing..
- Note : You may also add strips of ham together with cheese if you prefer. Or you can also add the ground beef/pork..