Doll Sushi Cake For Parties and Celebrations.
You can have Doll Sushi Cake For Parties and Celebrations using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Doll Sushi Cake For Parties and Celebrations
- It’s 1 of heaped bowlful for the skirt Sushi rice.
- You need 1 of you could use tarako or ao-nori seaweed powder, etc. instead Colorful "decofuri" furikake (if using colored rice).
- You need 1 of enough for the number of servings Smoked salmon, cooked shrimp, sashimi, etc. to taste.
- Prepare 1 of Salmon caviar (ikura).
- Prepare 1 of Cucumber.
- You need 1 of pack Baby salad leaves (lettuce or your choice of greens).
- You need 1 of pack Broccoli sprouts (or radish sprouts).
- Prepare 1 of Tamagoyaki (optional).
Doll Sushi Cake For Parties and Celebrations instructions
- Wrap plastic wrap around a paper towel core (one that Licca-chan can fit in exactly) or a cylinder formed out of thick paper..
- Leave 1/3 of the sushi rice white. Divide up the rest into portions for each color you plan to use, and prepare the colored rice..
- Line the bowl or mold you plan to use for the skirt with plastic wrap. Leaving the center where the wrapped cylinder from Step 1 will go, line the bowl with alternating sections of the colored sushi rice..
- Hold the wrapped cylinder in the center, and surround it with the colored sushi rice..
- When the outside of the cylinder is packed with rice, pack the rest of the skirt while holding the cylinder with the remaining colored sushi. If you run out of colored sushi, use white sushi rice to fill in the rest..
- Invert the skirt of rice onto a large plate. Peel off the plastic wrap and take out the cylinder. Go around the base of the skirt with white rice as decoration..
- Wipe the doll carefully with a disinfecting wipe. Wrap it from a bit above the waistline on down with plastic wrap, and insert into the hole in the skirt..
- Hide the waistline with finely cut crepe omelette or similar. Make a small rose with smoked salmon and place it on the waist as decoration..
- For a well-balanced meal, surround the skirt with salad, sashimi, diced cucumber, or tamagoyaki. Scatter on some salmon caviar to finish. Great job!.