Veg cutlet. Veg cutlet recipe – Simple, easy and delicious vegetable cutlet that can be served for a Evening snack with a chutney or dip. A green chutney or a Schezwan sauce goes best with these. Vegetable Cutlet is a delicious snack made with mix boiled vegetables. this crispy and tasty veg cutlet can be made as a evening snack and best to serve them hot with tomato ketchup and green chutney. the veg cutlet recipe is fairly easy and can be prepared within minutes, yet i would finally, i would like to highlight my other snacks recipes collection with this post of veg cutlet recipe. it includes recipes.
Today's recipe is MIX VEGETABLE CUTLETS. It was requested by one of our lovely viewer. It is a quick snacks recipe which can be made in jiffy. You can cook Veg cutlet using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Veg cutlet
- It’s of Boiled potato.
- Prepare of Chopped Coriander.
- Prepare of Grated carrot.
- It’s of Grated cauliflower.
- Prepare of Chopped chilli.
- It’s of Chopped Onion.
- It’s of Chilli powder-.
- Prepare of Turmeric powder-.
- It’s of Garam masala-.
- It’s of Chat masala-.
- Prepare of Ginger garlic paste-.
- Prepare of Oil.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Bread crumbs-.
- It’s of Maida paste.
- It’s of Grated beetroot.
Cheesy corn and vegetable cutlets are a soft finger food which is sure to lure the most fussy child. To make vegetable cutlets we need very few ingredients and mixed vegetables. Apart from the veggies we need ginger, garlic, green chilies, garam masala powder, chili. Vegetable cutlets are great blend of vegetables and spices.
Veg cutlet instructions
- Take a kadai and add 2tbsp oil then add ginger garlic paste and onion..
- Onion changes to golden brown at that time add cauliflower,carrot,beetroot, chilli..
- Close it with a lid.then add some salt when the vegies boiled halfy..
- Then add chilli powder,garam masala,chaat masala,turmeric powder to it.
- Then add the boiled potato and give it a good mix. And turn off the flame.
- Roll a small size ball from the masala and give it a round flattened shape and then dip it in the maida paste and dip it in the bread crumbs..
- Then take a pan and add 1 cup oil then fry the cutlets..
These are great as an appetizer, afternoon snack with tea, or as a side dish with dinner. A Vegetable Cutlet is a delicious Indian fritter made with a mish-mash of potatoes, carrots, peas, and green beans. Vegetable Cutlet, a delectable combination of mashed potato and green vegetables, is a crisp out side, soft inside Indian potato snack. This stomach filling, mild spicy and crispy Indian cutlet tastes. Vegetable cutlet is my favourite from my childhood days.