Desi Penne pasta.
You can have Desi Penne pasta using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Desi Penne pasta
- You need of penne.
- It’s of cherry tomatoes(or sliced ones).
- Prepare of sliced onions.
- It’s of slit green chillies.
- Prepare of boiled peas and corn kernels mixed.
- You need of bell peppers.
- You need of broccoli(u can use boiled cauliflower).
- It’s of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of tomato ketchup.
- It’s of turmeric powder.
- You need of chilli powder.
- Prepare of garam masala.
- Prepare of Chopped cilantro leaves.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Oregano.
- It’s of Water.
- You need of Oil/butter.
Desi Penne pasta instructions
- Boil your choice of pasta in water for about 10-12 minutes and add 1 teaspoon salt to it. Stir in between to avoid sticking and overcooking..
- After boiling,drain the excess water, keep 1/2 cup of that water for use in sauce..
- Take a kadhai or pan, heat oil or butter. Add sliced onions and green chillies..
- Saute well. Now add ginger garlic paste and saute. After it turns light brown, add veggies(broccolis,corns,bell peppers, peas,tomatoes) and saute well..
- Next add ketchup, turmeric powder,chilli powder,some salt and mix well. Add some pasta water to it. Stir..
- Add the pastas now,stir properly. Add salt as per your taste. Saute well. You can sprinkle some oregano (optional).
- In the end add garam masala and garnish with chopped cilantro leaves..
- Enjoy with garlic bread or any juice!.