Oriental Pepper Steak.
You can have Oriental Pepper Steak using 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oriental Pepper Steak
- You need 1 lb of beef tenderloin, cut into strips.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper, cut into strips.
- Prepare 2 of anaheim sweet peppers, cut into strips.
- Prepare 1 of poblano pepper, cut into strips.
- Prepare 2 of jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped.
- It’s 1 medium of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 12 of button mushrooms, sliced.
- It’s 5 of cherry tomatos, quartered.
- It’s 1 of FOR SAUCE.
- It’s 4 of minced cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 cup of low sodium beef broth.
- You need 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of hoisin sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of seasoned rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mirin.
- It’s 3 tbsp of dry white wine.
- You need 4 tbsp of ketchup.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of sriracha hot sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 2 tbsp of canola oil for cooking, more or less as needed.
- Prepare 1 of FOR GARNISH.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of white seasame seeds.
Oriental Pepper Steak instructions
- Heat a large skillet with oil to thin cover the bottom. Season beef lightly with salt and pepper, sear quickly to brown each piece, remove as done to a plate.
- Add mushrooms and onions to skillet, cover and cook until soft about 5 minutes..
- Uncover skillet and add all peppers and stir fry until tender, 5 to 10 minutes, add tomatos and cook just until soft, 1 or 2 minutes, remove all vegetables to another plate..
- Combine all sauce ingrdients in a bowl, whisk well, add to skillet and bring to a boil and cook until it thickens to a sauce 4 to 5 minutes, add vegetables and beef to sauce and heat through.Serve sprinkled with seasame seeds..
- Serve with cooked basmati or jasmati rice. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/348908-basmati-or-jasmati-rice-basic-recipe.