Easy California Rolls.
You can cook Easy California Rolls using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy California Rolls
- Prepare 350 grams of Uncooked white rice.
- It’s 6 tbsp of Rakkyo pickle vinegar.
- Prepare 2 large of sheets Nori seaweed.
- It’s 1/2 of Avocado.
- Prepare 1 of for the same length as the nori Imitation crab sticks (or salmon).
- Prepare 1 of White sesame seeds.
Easy California Rolls step by step
- When the rice is cooked, pour over the rakkyo vinegar and mix..
- Spread a sheet of plastic wrap the same size as the nori sheet and evenly spread on the sushi rice from Step 1..
- Place the avocado and imitation crab stick in a straight line on top of the rice..
- Lay a sheet of nori on top of the rice..
- Roll them up, slice into 3 cm width, lay them on the side to sprinkle white sesame seeds and they are done..