Pav Bhaji Dosa.
You can have Pav Bhaji Dosa using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pav Bhaji Dosa
- You need of dosa batter.
- You need of oil.
- Prepare of onions, finely chopped.
- You need of capsicum finely chopped.
- Prepare of tomatoes, finely chopped.
- It’s of boiled vegetables-peas, potato, cauliflower.
- It’s of tomato sauce.
- Prepare of coconut chutney.
- It’s of chilli sauce.
- It’s of pavbhaji masala powder.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of coriander leaves, finely chopped.
Pav Bhaji Dosa instructions
- Firstly heat the dosa tawa and pour a tsp of oil. Wipe off with kitchen towel or using onion head..
- Make a dosa batter as per method..
- Boiled potatoes, peas and cauliflower. And mash with masher..
- Collect other ingredients for topping..
- Now pour a ladle full of dosa batter and spread gently. Keeping the flame on low..
- Add in 2 tbsp chopped onion, 1 tbsp chopped capsicum and 2 tbsp chopped tomato..
- Also add 2 tbsp boiled vegetables, 2 tbsp tomato sauce, 1 tbsp coconut chutney and 2 tbsp chilli sauce..
- Also add in 1/2 tsp pav bhaji masala and salt to taste. And add 1 tsp butter and mix well..
- Further mash slightly without breaking the dosa..
- Spread the stuffing covering the entire dosa. Simmer for a minute allowing dosa to roast completely..
- Now sprinkle few chopped onion and coriander leaves. Scrap the dosa from sides and fold half..
- Finely serve dosa with coconut chutney, sambhar and tomato chutney..