*Doll Festival Dinner* Sushi Cake.
You can cook *Doll Festival Dinner* Sushi Cake using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of *Doll Festival Dinner* Sushi Cake
- It’s 2 of bowls Sushi rice.
- Prepare 150 grams of Salmon.
- You need 15 medium of Shrimp.
- It’s 1/4 of sheet Nori seaweed.
- You need 1 of egg + 1 egg yolk Kinshi tamago.
- You need 1/2 of Cucumber.
*Doll Festival Dinner* Sushi Cake step by step
- Line a cake pan with plastic wrap and fill up to about 1 cm with sushi rice..
- Cut the salmon into small pieces and lay on top of the sushi rice..
- Cover the salmon with another centimeter of packed in sushi rice. Top that with boiled shrimp cut in half, along with some shrimp cut into any sizes..
- Pack in the rest of the sushi rice on top of that and push down from the top. Let it chill a bit in the refrigerator..
- Remove the sushi from the cake and decorate with your toppings. This time I used a finely shredded thin omelet (to make it really yellow, I used 1 whole egg + 1 egg yolk), a rose made from salmon, cucumber cut into decorative shapes, and the rest of the shrimp..
- I used smoked salmon to make the rose. The first layer is filled with sakura denbu, the second layer has avocado..