Hand Rolled Sushi.
You can cook Hand Rolled Sushi using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hand Rolled Sushi
- You need 1 of Toasted nori seaweed.
- It’s 1 of Sushi rice.
- Prepare 1 of Egg, Tuna, Shrimp, Scallops, Salmon Roe, Shiso Leaves, Cucumber, Natto, Thin Green Onions, Pickled Ginger, Wasabi.
Hand Rolled Sushi step by step
- Cut the toasted nori into quarters. Place some sushi rice on the nori and roll it up using a sushi mat. Since the rice doesn't contain any other ingredients at this point, they should be a bit narrower than your usual sushi rolls..
- After rolling, let it sit for about 10 minutes. Doing this will make them easier to cut..
- Cut the sushi from Step 2 into bite-sized pieces. Have a tall glass of water on hand to dip the knife in while cutting. This will help them cut smoothly..
- Next, put on your favorite toppings If you put 2 or 3 colorful toppings onto 1 piece, they will turn out colorful and cute..
- Here are some ideas for toppings: natto & green onion; shredded omelet & natto; sweet shrimp & salmon roe; tuna brined in soy sauce & cucumber; scallops & shiso leaves..
- Albacore tuna & perilla leaves; salmon roe & shredded egg; thin omelet, shiso leaves & pickled ginger..
- Decorated Sushi Cups https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/157586-sushi-cups-great-for-doll-festival.