California Rolls Wreath.
You can have California Rolls Wreath using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of California Rolls Wreath
- You need 1 of Sushi rice.
- It’s 1 of White sesame seeds (soy sauce flavored).
- Prepare 6 of Imitation crab sticks.
- You need 1 can of worth of tuna Tuna, mayonnaise, salt, pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Smoked salmon.
- It’s 2 large of sheets Nori (dried seaweed sheet).
- Prepare 1 of Baby leaves.
- You need 2 of Cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1 of Ornament.
California Rolls Wreath instructions
- Make sushi rice..
- Lay out some plastic wrap, then spread the rice, the nori, then the salmon, the tuna, and the crab sticks on top and roll it all up..
- Coat the entire surface with sesame seeds..
- Lay out the baby leaves in a wreath shape, then arrange the cut rolls on top. Finally, garnish with the ornament and cherry tomatoes..