Achari-Kand-Gobhi. Achari Gobhi is a famous Indian recipe. Achari Gobhi is simple sabzi, so we can make it when we want to eat like something chatpata. Achari Gobhi tastes great with chapati.
Home » FoodFood » Sanjeev Kapoor Kitchen » Achari Gobhi. How to make Achari Gobhi -. Cauliflower cooked in a chatpata pickle masala. You can cook Achari-Kand-Gobhi using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Achari-Kand-Gobhi
- Prepare of cauliflower big florets.
- Prepare of boiled kand cubes/ purple Yam.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- Prepare of onion finely chopped.
- It’s of garlic paste.
- Prepare of green chillies paste.
- You need of grated ginger.
- Prepare of fennel seeds and onionseeds/ varyali+ onion seeds powder.
- You need of garam masala.
- You need of red chilli powder.
- It’s of curd.
- Prepare of oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
Watch this exciting video to learn Band Gobhi Sabzi and Achari Meetha Ghia. Both recipes are for vegetarian and have a warming taste. Achari Gobi is dish with different and delectable taste. Those who love eating gobi, will definitely.
Achari-Kand-Gobhi step by step
- Soak cauliflower florets in water with salt for 10 mins. Discard water and pat dry on towel. Deep fry cauliflower florets in hot oil till golden brown. Boil kand in pressure cooker, remove skin,make cubes and deep fry till golden brown..
- In kadhai heat oil, add chopped onion and saute for 2 mins..add garlic, green chillies ginger paste, fennel seeds+ onion seeds powder.,garam masala..saute..
- Add curd and red chilli powder,mix well..
- Add and mix fried cauliflower florets and kand cubes,salt.. cover and cook for 5 mins.. keeping water on lid.. stirring in between. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves..
- Serve Delicious Hot Achari-Kand-Gobhi subzi with Parathas and Kadhi..
Gobhi shalgam gajar da achaar is a north indian pickle recipe of preserving vegetables like cauliflower(gobi), shalgam(turnip) and gajar. Alu Gobhi, Baingan Bhurtha, Karela Pyaaz, Methi Alu, Bhindi. Achari Gosht Recipe or Achari Mutton is a wonderful yet rare Awadhi cuisine of Uttar Pradesh which is cooked with mutton bringing out pickled flavors or achari flavors into it. With Master Bharath, Brahmanandam, Miles Dewar, Kateryna Dronova. Achari tricks his Guru into Achari tricks his Guru into taking a group trip to the US to pursue his dream girl, whom he met in India.