Ravioli Bolognese with beef or quorn.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, ravioli bolognese with beef or quorn. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Ravioli Bolognese with beef or quorn is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Ravioli Bolognese with beef or quorn is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook ravioli bolognese with beef or quorn using 17 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ravioli Bolognese with beef or quorn:
- Get of Pasta:.
- Get 2 cup of 00 flour or bread flour.
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Take 1/2 cup of warm water.
- Take of Bolognese filling:.
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 small of onion, chopped finely.
- Make ready 2 clove of garlic – optional.
- Take 100 grams of minced beef or quorn mince.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Get 1 cup of red wine – optional.
- Make ready 150 grams of or half a large tin of chopped tomatoes, drained.
- Get 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Take 1 of beef stock cube.
- Take to taste of seasoning.
- Get of parmesan cheese to sprinkle over your finished ravioli.
Instructions to make Ravioli Bolognese with beef or quorn:
- First make the pasta dough. In a kitchen mixer with the dough hook or by hand.
- Put the flour into the bowl, crack in the egg, add the oil and start the mixer, make sure you keep pushing down any flour that rises up the bowl.
- Start adding the water a little at a time and allow it to be worked into the dough fully before adding more. The dough should be very soft and pliable and even stick to the sides of the bowl a little, but be easy to roll off again..
- Once the dough has reached this stage knead it for a few minutes in the machine or a 10 minutes by hand until it is smooth and elastic (kneading activates the gluten and makes the dough stretchy).
- Your dough is ready to be made into sheets for the ravioli (or lasagne – if you just want the pasta).
- Twist off half the dough and start feeding it through your pasta machine on the thickest setting – if it looks over stretched, lay out on your board and rub flour into the sheet turn over and do again on the other side the fold over and put through again..
- If you're doing this by hand then roll out on a floured surface until about 5mm thick the fold into thirds (take hold of one end and fold over leaving one third exposed, then fold that end over the top).
- Whichever route you take, you hope to achieve a very workable dough, so you may have to fold, turn and roll several times.
- With the machine, decrease the thickness each time until you achieve about 2mm thick strips. By hand roll as thin as possible..
- Next step depends if you have a ravioli tin or not. Flour your tin. Cut strips of dough to fit the tin and fill the holes with your filling of choice or place spoonfuls of filling an inch/2½cm apart..
- Repeat with other half of dough – makes 20 large ravioli. At this point my daughter rolled the remaining pasta using powdered sugar instead of flour then filled with a mixture of chocolate pieces, peanut butter and strawberry jam to make sweet ravioli (she served it with a light chocolate sauce on the side).
- Cover with a second sheet, pressing the dough firmly between each spoonful of filling. Use your roller on the tin to cut between the pieces, or use a pastry crimper or knife to cut between the pieces of ravioli on your work surface..
- You should drop your pieces of ravioli into a pan of boiling water and cook for 3-4 minutes, drain then serve. (Make sure you brush off all the loose flour or the pasta will get too sticky).
- Make the Bolognese filling. This filling is quite intense in flavour and must be thick not watery..
- Add oil and onion to a small pan then gently fry over a medium heat until onion becomes transparent, then add garlic if using. Turn the heat up and add the beef – stir quickly until cooked through..
- Add the basil and stir in then the red wine (if using) cooking on high to reduce the wine..
- When the wine has reduced by at least half, add all of the other ingredients..
- Lower the heat and let the Bolognese simmer, crush down any large pieces of tomato..
- Taste before seasoning. Cool before adding to your pasta. Serve the ravioli with a sprinkling of parmesan cheese and a chunk of garlic bread.
The Meals You Choose To Eat Are Going To Effect Your Health
One thing that some of you may already recognize is that by ingesting the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the various foods that you will acquire at all of those take out places. The foods that you get from these fast food places are generally foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. Because of this we are going to be going over the food items that you should be ingesting that will have a positive effect on your health.
Your overall health can be greatly improved upon by simply eating a lot of berries. The very first thing you will find out about berries is just about any type of berry has a lot of vitamin C. Almost all berries also have an awful lot of anti-oxidants, which is really beneficial to your overall health and is especially good for your circulatory system. You may also be aware that antioxidants will be able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can additionally help to stop the deterioration of your cells.
You have to remember your parents telling you to make sure you eat your vegetables, that is mainly because this is very important for a healthy body. Potassium is one of the things that you will discover in various vegetables, and of course they also contain many various vitamins and minerals you will also need. As an example, broccoli has plenty of potassium to present you with your daily recommended allowances. Spinach can also be something that you may wish to start eating more of as it includes a lot more vitamins and minerals when compared with other vegetables.
While some of you like to have your snack foods, as opposed to reaching for the potato chips try grabbing some nuts. You will come to discover that these snack items are loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts and seeds will have much more than others. Omega-3 and also Omega-6 are called essential fatty acids and they’re essential because your body utilizes these fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. If you do not get the fatty acids you’ll need your body will actually not be able to create a number of of the hormones that it requires.
Now when it comes to the key food items that you have for dinner, you may want to m
ake sure you are eating plenty of fish, particularly salmon, and lean protein. The great thing about salmon is that together with other nutrients it is also loaded with Omega-3. Now when you elect to have a steak for supper one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will supply you with all the protein you will need for the day. So that you can minimize your fat intake you should cut off any noticeable fat before you cook the meats.
Furthermore when it comes to having a dessert after your meals you should think about having various citrus fruits. In addition to vitamin C, you will discover that there are many other health benefits that you will find in these types of fruits. Something you might want to try for one of your desserts is actually to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mixture off with a teaspoon of honey.
By simply following a few of the suggestions above you will find that you’ll be living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can get in any store is in addition not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.