You can have Egg Biryani using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Egg Biryani
- It’s of boiled and drained rice (white/brown).
- You need of eggs boiled.
- Prepare of plain yoghurt.
- Prepare of onions.
- You need of tomatoes.
- You need of Veggies of your choice(cauliflower, broccoli, peas, carrots, Beans, potatoes).
- You need of Cooking oil.
- You need of Spices-.
- It’s of bay leaves.
- Prepare of cardamom seeds.
- You need of cinnamon.
- Prepare of cloves.
- Prepare of cumin.
- Prepare of black pepper powder.
- It’s of dried red chillies.
- It’s of salt, red chilli powder, garam masala.
Egg Biryani step by step
- Heat a spoon of oil in a pan. Add boiled eggs in it. Stir fry the eggs till the skin is golden brown from all sides. Keep them aside..
- Heat some more oil in the pan. Put bay leaf, cumin, cinnamon, cloves, cardamom seeds and roast till the aroma starts releasing..
- Add chopped onions and saute till onions are caramelized. Take out some onions to be used later..
- Add tomatoes, salt, pepper, garam masala, red chilli powder and stir occasionally..
- When the oil starts to release a bit, add yogurt and give it a good stir..
- Add all the chopped veggies and add water according to veggies just enough to cook them and cover with a lid..
- When the veggies are soft and cooked slightly, take out half a portion of veggies and put in half boiled rice and two eggs, Then again layer with remaining veggies, eggs and rice in the same order..
- Put the remaining onions and some fresh coriander leaves and cover with the lid..
- Slow the gas to medium and seal the lid with kneaded dough so as no steam is released..
- Cook for 10 minutes. Your Aromatic Biryani is ready!!! Enjoyy.