You can cook Oat Cutlets using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oat Cutlets
- You need of Quick Oats.
- It’s of Boil Potatoes.
- You need of Grated Cauliflower.
- You need of Grated Carrot.
- Prepare of Boiled Peas.
- Prepare of A/C To Taste Salt.
- It’s of Red Chilli.
- You need of Chaat Masala.
- Prepare of Handful Of Coriander.
Oat Cutlets instructions
- Dry roast 1 cup quick cooking oats for 3-4 minutes on low to medium flame. Switch off the flame and let the oats cool down. Transfer to a grinding jar and make powder..
- In a mixing bowl add in the vegetables i.e. 3 boiled and grated potatoes, ½ cup grated cauliflower, ½ cup grated carrot and ½ cup boiled peas. Also, add in a handful of chopped coriander leaves..
- Add the oats powder along with spices i.e. salt to taste, 1 tsp red chilli powder and 2 & ½ tsp chaat masala powder. Mix everything well Divide the mixture into portions. Make balls and then flatten them..
- Heat enough oil. Shallow fry cutlets on medium flame. Till golden brown from both the sides. Serve hot and crisp..