author: Marion Greer
– “4 pcs eggplant” – “2 medium size egg” – ” Salt” – ” Cooking oil” – ” Pepper”
– “Grill the eggplant” – “After, peel off the skin (I like to peel it off while it's hot soaked in cool water)” – “Beat the eggs in a bowl, put salt and pepper to taste.” – “Add the eggplant. Press it firmly with fork to coat the egg evenly.” – “Now, add cooking oil in the pan. Wait till it's hot enough to fry the eggplant. When frying wait till it turn brown then you can turn it over.” – “Serve it with your own sauce. (Ketchup or soysauce with onions and tomatoes)”
– tortang – talongeggplant – omelette
katakunci: tortang talongeggplant omelette
nutrition: 160 calories
![Tortang Talong(Eggplant Omelette)](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/a8a1a353e12a6b0d/751x532cq70/tortang-talongeggplant-omelette-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, tortang talong(eggplant omelette). One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tortang Talong(Eggplant Omelette) is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Tortang Talong(Eggplant Omelette) is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Tortang talong, also known as eggplant omelette, is a Filipino omelette made by pan-frying grilled whole eggplants dipped in an egg mixture. It is a popular breakfast and lunch meal in the Philippines. A common variant of tortang talong is rellenong talong, which is stuffed with meat, seafood.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have tortang talong(eggplant omelette) using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
##### The ingredients needed to make Tortang Talong(Eggplant Omelette):
1. Get 4 pcs eggplant 1. Prepare 2 medium size egg 1. Prepare Salt 1. Make ready Cooking oil 1. Make ready Pepper
In fact, I still call it eggplant omelet. Just like I called menudo "the one with raisins," and kare-kare "peanut butter stuff." Eggplant omelette (tortang talong). Eggplant is abundant in the Philippines and can be found in a number of other Filipino dishes. For this reason, it's the most common variation of the torta (omelette-style dish) and a staple dish.
##### Instructions to make Tortang Talong(Eggplant Omelette):
1. Grill the eggplant 1. After, peel off the skin (I like to peel it off while it's hot soaked in cool water) 1. Beat the eggs in a bowl, put salt and pepper to taste. 1. Add the eggplant. Press it firmly with fork to coat the egg evenly. 1. Now, add cooking oil in the pan. Wait till it's hot enough to fry the eggplant. When frying wait till it turn brown then you can turn it over. 1. Serve it with your own sauce. (Ketchup or soysauce with onions and tomatoes)
Tortang Talong is a healthy eggplant recipes that Filipino loves to cook because it's budget friendly and very tasty. Yes, making this recipe needs little bit of patience because of the grilling or broiling, peeling then cooking it again… but the end result is very satisfying. Tortang Talong or Eggplant Omelet is a simple yet satisfying recipe. It is eaten with steamed rice and ketchup. Tortang talong is best eaten with steamed white rice and banana ketchup.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food tortang talong(eggplant omelette) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!