Creamy Rotel and Velveeta Dip.
You can cook Creamy Rotel and Velveeta Dip using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Rotel and Velveeta Dip
- It’s 2 lb of loaf of Velveeta Cheese ( white or original ).
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef, chuck or ground round.
- You need 1 lb of roll of breakfast sausage.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 can of Hot or mild Rotel tomatoes with green chilies, drained.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
Creamy Rotel and Velveeta Dip instructions
- Cook hamburger and sausage with onions until fully cooked and drain. Crumble meats or what ever size you desire..
- Cut the loaf of velveeta cheese into cubes and add to a crock pot or deep sided sauce pan..
- On low heat melt the cheese. Stir often to keep from sticking. If using crock pot you can add all of the ingredients and just stir occationally..
- When cheese has melted and is smooth and creamy, add the meat and onion mixture and rotel tomatoes with chilies and black pepper. Stir well..
- Keep on low temperature and serve warm with favorite chips or corn chips..
- I sometimes add a little milk to thin out the dip, but you do not have to. I just like it thin..
- Servings vary depending on amount you dip out. But it makes a lot. You can always cut the recipe in half if you do not have a crowd to feed. I usually make this for football or potluck dinners..