Creamy Creamy Cheese Dip. Cream cheese adds richness and creaminess to any recipe. It's also super versatile because you can add it to hot, cheesy dips or cool, refreshing dips. I can't wait for you to try Creamy Taco Dip, Southwestern Spinach Dip, Smoked Salmon Dip and so many more.
This cheesy and delicious spinach dip without mayonnaise or sour cream is topped with a layer of mozzarella cheese. This recipe doesn't contain mayo or sour cream like most, so it's very cheesy and very delicious. I'm asked for the recipe every time I make it. You can have Creamy Creamy Cheese Dip using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Creamy Cheese Dip
- You need 1 block of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 block of Velveeta.
- Prepare 1 of small can cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 of small can rotel.
- It’s 1 lb of ground meat.
- Prepare of Mushrooms(optional).
Cream cheese and mayonnaise are combined with the crabmeat to make this creamy, tasty dip. Carrot and celery sticks are excellent choices. It's a very easy dip to prepare with just a few simple seasonings. Serve the dip with vegetables, chips, crostini, or crackers.
Creamy Creamy Cheese Dip instructions
- First cook up your ground meat if you want to add mushrooms cook them in with the meat then drain off the greese.
- In a pot pour in your meat soup rotel cream cheese and velveeta and stir till cheeses are melted and creamy.
- Serve with chips or white rice.
It's excellent for a party or. Cream Cheese Fruit Dip – Delicious, lightened-up creamy fruit dip made with cream cheese and plain yogurt. The results are a super creamy and perfectly sweet Cream Cheese Fruit Dip. Staring at this picture and dreaming of a big ole spoon and all the goodness inside that bowl. You can't get much more classically crowd-pleasing than that.