author: Mina Casey
– “2 eggplants Peeled stem kept attached” – “2 fresh tomatoes halved and sliced” – “1/4 pound provolone cheese sliced” – “1 small onion thin sluced” – “1/4 cup fresh grated Romano cheese” – ” Salt pepper and Italian seasoning to raste” – “to taste Chili infused olive oil” – ” Marinara sauce for serving” – ” Fresh basil for garnish”
– “Preheat the 9ven to 400, line a baking lane with foil” – “Peel eggplant, leaving top intact and slice in 1/4 slices” – “Oil the prepared pan an add eggplant seasoned with salt. Pepper and itaion seasonong,bake until just tender about 30 t0 40 minutes” – “Remove from the oven and insert tomato, onion and cheese carefully in each slice, drizzle with oil add Romano cheese and bake until tender and cheese melts about 20 minutes” – “Serve on warmed marinara sauce, garnish with basil”
– stuffed – eggplant – fans
katakunci: stuffed eggplant fans
nutrition: 158 calories
![Stuffed Eggplant Fans](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/994cf1c3a2d870a4/751x532cq70/stuffed-eggplant-fans-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, stuffed eggplant fans. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stuffed Eggplant Fans is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Stuffed Eggplant Fans is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook stuffed eggplant fans using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
##### The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Eggplant Fans:
1. Take 2 eggplants. Peeled, stem kept attached 1. Get 2 fresh tomatoes, halved and sliced 1. Make ready 1/4 pound provolone cheese, sliced 1. Take 1 small onion, thin sluced 1. Prepare 1/4 cup fresh grated Romano cheese 1. Take Salt, pepper and Italian seasoning to raste’ 1. Make ready to taste Chili infused olive oil 1. Get Marinara sauce for serving 1. Make ready Fresh basil for garnish
##### Instructions to make Stuffed Eggplant Fans:
1. Preheat the 9ven to 400, line a baking lane with foil 1. Peel eggplant, leaving top intact and slice in 1/4 slices 1. Oil the prepared pan an add eggplant seasoned with salt. Pepper and itaion seasonong,bake until just tender about 30 t0 40 minutes 1. Remove from the oven and insert tomato, onion and cheese carefully in each slice, drizzle with oil add Romano cheese and bake until tender and cheese melts about 20 minutes 1. Serve on warmed marinara sauce, garnish with basil
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food stuffed eggplant fans recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!