sunshines 's crock pot cheese dip. We've made this queso dip for years! This crock pot white cheese dip recipe is easy to make and everyone loves it. A restaurant quality white Mexican queso blanco dip recipe that you can make at home.
The key to this recipe is you must use processed cheese loaf, not the real shredded Keep this dip in a fondue pot over a candle or in an electric fondue pot so it stays warm during your party. Buff chick dip is ALWAYS a crowd fave. Slow-Cooker Chili Mac 'n Cheese Dip. You can have sunshines 's crock pot cheese dip using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of sunshines 's crock pot cheese dip
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 large of onion chopped fine.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 lb of box velveeta cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of 10 . oz rotel oringinal diced tomatoes and green chilies.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of milk.
Two classics converge into one dip in this Tex Mex-inspired recipe. Best enjoyed with a sturdy chip that can stand up to the macaroni. Crock Pot Dips With Cream Cheese Recipes. Crockpot Broccoli Cheese DipThe Frugal Girls.
sunshines 's crock pot cheese dip step by step
- brown ground beef in frying pan. ,add the next 4 ingredients.untill cook..
- in a crock pot put in velveeta cheese cubed, milk and rotel …..add cooked ground beef, on low heat.
- stir until melted, then trun crock pot on warm setting to keep warm. done and serve..
Crock-Pot Cheese Dip With Ground BeefFood.com. Chili Cheese Dip made without any processed cheese! This Homemade Chili Cheese Dip is LOADED with your favorite chili ingredients, spices and SO irresistibly cheesy with NO Velveeta! Brown beef and put into crock pot. BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP (CROCK POT) Like this recipe?