You can have Tavaa Pulao using 21 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tavaa Pulao
- It’s of Basmati Rice.
- It’s of Chopped Onions.
- Prepare of Chopped Tomato.
- Prepare of Potato Boiled and Diced.
- You need of Cauliflower florets.
- It’s of Chopped Carrots.
- Prepare of Chopped French Beans.
- It’s of Green Peas.
- It’s of Green Bell Pepper Diced.
- You need of Red Bell Pepper Diced.
- It’s of Yellow Bell Pepper Diced.
- It’s of Green Chilli Slit lengthwise.
- You need of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- It’s of Turmeric Powder.
- You need of Bedgi Red Chilli Powder.
- It’s of Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder.
- You need of Paav Bhaaji Masala.
- It’s of Oil.
- You need of Butter.
- Prepare of Water for the rice.
- Prepare of Salt.
Tavaa Pulao step by step
- To make the Tavaa Pulao, first wash the rice in clean water and soak it in sufficient water for about half an hour..
- Heat water for cooking the rice. When it comes to a rolling boil, add the soaked rice and cook till almost done..
- Drain and set aside till further use..
- In the meantime, wash all the vegetables and chop as per desired size..
- Heat a saucepan and add the oil to it. When it heats up, add the butter and the slit green chilli..
- Saute and add the ginger garlic paste and saute for a minute. Now add the onions and saute till translucent..
- Add to it the turmeric powder and the red chilli powders and mix..
- Add the cauliflower florets and saute. Cover and cook for a while..
- When the cauliflower is half cooked, add the tomatoes, french beans, carrots, green peas and the bell peppers..
- Add the paav bhaaji masala and mix well..
- Saute the vegetables on high to medium heat till almost done and add the boiled potato cubes..
- Add the cooked rice, salt to taste and some of the chopped coriander leaves and mix lightly..
- Close the lid and give it a good steam!.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve the delicious Tavaa Pulao with some boondi raita by the side!.