author: Nathan Santiago
– “200 grams Shirataki noodles” – “1 eggplant” – “1 cup sliced shiitake or enoki mushrooms” – “2 tbsp Gochujang” – “2 tbsp rice syrup or honey” – “1 tbsp crushed sesame seeds” – “5 cloves garlic” – “2 tsp sesame oil”
– “Cook noodles according to package instructions.” – “Stir fry garlic, sliced eggplant, and mushrooms in sesame oil.” – “Add Gochujang and rice syrup or honey. Adjust to taste.” – “Add crushed sesame seeds.” – “Add cooked noodles and stir fry until all fully combined. Season with salt.”
– eggplant – and – mushroom
katakunci: eggplant and mushroom
nutrition: 258 calories
![Eggplant and Mushroom Korean Noodles](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/61749d5bc923bc7c/751x532cq70/eggplant-and-mushroom-korean-noodles-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, eggplant and mushroom korean noodles. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Eggplant and Mushroom Korean Noodles is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Eggplant and Mushroom Korean Noodles is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have eggplant and mushroom korean noodles using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
##### The ingredients needed to make Eggplant and Mushroom Korean Noodles:
1. Prepare 200 grams Shirataki noodles 1. Get 1 eggplant 1. Take 1 cup sliced shiitake or enoki mushrooms 1. Get 2 tbsp Gochujang 1. Make ready 2 tbsp rice syrup or honey 1. Make ready 1 tbsp crushed sesame seeds 1. Make ready 5 cloves garlic 1. Make ready 2 tsp sesame oil
##### Instructions to make Eggplant and Mushroom Korean Noodles:
1. Cook noodles according to package instructions. 1. Stir fry garlic, sliced eggplant, and mushrooms in sesame oil. 1. Add Gochujang and rice syrup or honey. Adjust to taste. 1. Add crushed sesame seeds. 1. Add cooked noodles and stir fry until all fully combined. Season with salt.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food eggplant and mushroom korean noodles recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!