You can cook Jambalaya Dip using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Jambalaya Dip
- You need 1 lb. (16 oz.) of Velveeta cheese, cubed.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 (14 oz.) of smoked sausage link.
- You need 1/2 cup of each, red and green peppers, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of Roma tomato, chopped.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 tsp. of Creole/Cajun seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp. of black pepper.
Jambalaya Dip step by step
- Place the velveeta, sour cream, peppers, onion, tomato and garlic in a crockpot..
- Cut the sausage into bite size chunks and saute in a little oil over medium high heat until browned..
- Add to crockpot along with seasonings..
- Stir completely..
- Cook on low for 3 hrs..
- Serve with toasted baguettes. Enjoy!.