author: Jack Chapman
– “1 slice fried eggplant see my recipe” – “1 tablespoon prepared Horseradish sauce” – “2 teaspoon mayonnaise” – “1 medium hamburger bun”
– “Mix the mayonnaise and Horseradish and add to both sliced sides of the bun” – “Add the fried eggplant slice to the bun” – “Serve, I hope you enjoy!!”
– fried – eggplant – sandwich
katakunci: fried eggplant sandwich
nutrition: 183 calories
![Fried Eggplant Sandwich](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/4d5ba4e2c2b1a449/751x532cq70/fried-eggplant-sandwich-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, fried eggplant sandwich. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fried Eggplant Sandwich is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Fried Eggplant Sandwich is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook fried eggplant sandwich using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
##### The ingredients needed to make Fried Eggplant Sandwich:
1. Prepare 1 slice fried eggplant see my recipe 1. Get 1 tablespoon prepared Horseradish sauce 1. Prepare 2 teaspoon mayonnaise 1. Take 1 medium hamburger bun
##### Instructions to make Fried Eggplant Sandwich:
1. Mix the mayonnaise and Horseradish and add to both sliced sides of the bun 1. Add the fried eggplant slice to the bun 1. Serve, I hope you enjoy!!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food fried eggplant sandwich recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!