Hearty Taco Dip.
You can have Hearty Taco Dip using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hearty Taco Dip
- It’s 1 lb of Ground beef.
- Prepare 1 small of Onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper.
- You need 8 oz of Bottled taco sauce.
- Prepare 1 lb of Velveeta cheese, cubed.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Water.
- You need 1 medium of Tomato, chopped.
- You need 1 small of Green pepper, chopped.
- You need 2 can of Sliced black olives (2 1/4 oz).
Hearty Taco Dip instructions
- In a large saucepan, cook beef and onion until cooked through, sprinkle with pepper to taste. Drain..
- Add water, taco sauce and velveeta cheese to pan. Hear over medium heat, stirring frequently, until cheese is melted..
- Stir in tomatoes, green pepper and olives..
- Serve warm with tortilla chips..
- Credited to: Taste of Home yearly cookbook: 2002.