Spicy Queso Dip.
You can have Spicy Queso Dip using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Queso Dip
- It’s 1/2 block of velveeta cheese.
- It’s 1 of tomato (sliced).
- You need 1/3 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
Spicy Queso Dip instructions
- Heat milk in a saucepan over medium heat..
- Slowly add chunks of cheese as they will melt slowly. Stir and melt the cheese with the milk..
- After all the cheese has been added and is consistent, add seasonings and tomato..
- Stir it up and serve!.